When pressure rises, the EGV explosion vent opens at the defined breaking point and releases pressure out of the vessel into the surrounding area.
Applications + Industries
- Aspiration plants
- Wood processing
- Food production
- Mills and grinding plants
- Spray dryers
- Animal feed production
- High venting capacity and full bore opening due to low surface weight
- High stability and opening speed through integrated bionic structure
- Direct installation of the explosion vent even on round vessels prevents bacteria formation. No complicated flange constructions required
- Adapts perfectly to your process due to the wide range of EGV geometries available
- Quick and easy installation while torque is independent. No additional counter frame required
- Significant space savings due to the integrated gasket and frame in the explosion vent.