The Kason Double Cone Solid Blender features proprietary multi-shear deflector plates that produce a gentle and low-energy tumbling action for the blending of delicate materials. Our highly-efficient and flexible solutions can also improve the blending of free-flowing powders and granules, and is equally effective at mixing high bulk density and abrasive products with minimal attrition.
The gentle tumble-down action of Kason’s double cone solid blenders enables the efficient blending of pharmaceuticals, metal powders, ceramics, cement, and food products. The tumble-down action ensures that fragile materials aren’t damaged during processing.
Our double cone solid blenders are available in many different sizes to meet various capacity requirements. Also, we can custom-engineer units to meet specific processing requirements, including specialized designs that can sterilize and dry materials. Some of the typical features include:
- Capacities ranging from 0.7 to 3,500 cubic feet (20 to 100,000 liters)
- Multi-shear deflector plates for increased blending efficiency
- No internal seals or bearings
- Gravity-fed or automatic loading through a pneumatic conveying system
- Custom features for individual processing requirements
Kason’s double cone solid blenders offer an efficient, versatile, and cost-effective solution. The benefits of our equipment include:
- The gentle blending of delicate and fragile materials, preventing damage
- Low energy blending
- The hygienic design allows for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Abrasion resistance properties
- Total discharge with minimal retention