- Compact dimensions and light weight make it a simple task to replace your old cast iron unit.
- Available in five standard sizes; 12,25,45, 70 and 100-gallon capacities
- Simplex or duplex pump configurations
- Stainless steel gauge glass assembly and HD glass included
- Pumps are made of investment cast stainless steel
- The single-stage impeller is a semi-open design allowing for occasional pumping of small solids without clogging.
- Pumps furnished with 250°F mechanical seals, equipped with a seal cavity bleed line to prevent premature seal failure
- Pump discharge openings are NPT
- Select from 2 standard motors
- NEMA 1 three phase, 208/230/460V TEFC
- NEMA 1 single phase, 115/208/230V ODP
STAINLESS STEEL SIGHT GAUGE VALVE ASSEMBLY
SS bottom fixture with shut-off valve, SS top fixture, 2- heavy duty SS glass guards, and tempered glass tube
STAINLESS STEEL PUMP SUCTION ISOLATION VALVE
Valve body and disk are accurately machined for reliability and long service life