How the Magnetic Belt Conveyors Works:
A permanent or electromagnetic rail located beneath the conveying belt surface attracts the ferrous objects to the belt. This magnetic attraction acts as a clamping force against the belt causing the ferrous objects to move with the belt and able to overcome any angle of incline or decline.
Magnetic Belt Conveyors Options:
- Low profile designs
- Ancillary components such as feeders, hoppers etc.
- Drive motor: fixed speed, variable speed, motorized pulley, direct drive, chain drive
- Drive motor mounting: top mount, bottom mount, side mount
- Support legs: none, fixed, adjustable, with or without casters
- Magnet material: ceramic, rare earth