- The SHARK® BIG is available with aperture width 800 to 4500 mm (2,600 to 14,800 ft) and heights of up to 2000 mm (4,600 ft).
- High graded aluminum alloy housings provide total shielding against transient influences that cause false/nuisance tripping.
- SHARKNET® software
- Monitor real-time inspection results and actively manage product inspection equipment from a central computer
- Enables automatic downloading of data documentation to a Windows-based PC
- Support required compliance with: HACCP-SQF 2000-BRC-GMP-IFS5-FSSC 22000/PAS 220
- Remote maintenance capability by operators and Cassel technicians
- All data is stored in an SQL database for easy export or integration if needed
- Low-pressure wash-down (IP67)
- METAL SHARK® controller is be housed in a double-thick stainless steel enclosure
- Can be washed down with a pressure hose
- High-pressure wash-down (IP69k)
- Aperture is specially sealed to prevent leaks
- METAL SHARK® controller is housed in a double-thick stainless steel enclosure
- Daily wash-ups with a steam hose at a maximum pressure of 60 bar/900 psi can be conducted
- Sausage processors and other manufacturers who conduct frequent wash-ups have found this feature very beneficial