- For plants and equipment where measured values must be read from a distance
- Suitable for gaseous or liquid media that will not obstruct the pressure system
- Referred to as “Boiler Gauge” in the industry
- Measuring ranges up to 0 … 10,000 bar (0 … 150,000 psi), vacuum and absolute pressure ranges also available
- Accuracy: up to 0.025 % (incl. calibration certificate)
- Intrinsically safe version
- Logger function with up to 50 measured values per second
- Communication with WIKA-Cal software over WIKA-Wireless
- Additional error when temperature changes from reference temperature.
- The measuring rate can be user-defined to match the type of measurement required. Standard applications usually use three measured values per second. If required, this rate can also be set to 50 measured values per second. The CPG1500 switches automatically into “sleep” mode via an energy-saving function. This mode allows the battery life to be increased up to 2500 hours.
- Simple operation is ensured through the new and innovative menu navigation. The clear display features an integral bar graph display and large text area. Because of this, it assists with the effective analysis of the widest variety of measuring points. The highest and lowest pressures can be accessed immediately and saved automatically with the MIN/MAX function.
Application Datasheet – Fill Out and Return for Most Accurate Quote