Dual Independent Metering Augers Continuous & Batching Applications
Acrison’s Model BDFX-1.5-2 Volumetric Feeder is a version of Acrison’s uniquely versatile Model BDF-1.5 Feeder; however, aside from the dual conditioning augers/agitators, which are independently driven, the Model BDFX 1.5-2 also includes two separate, independently driven metering augers. When combined, the two metering augers produce a very wide feed range. Specifically, the Model BDFX-1.5-2 Feeder eliminates the undesirable task of changing the metering auger of a continuous dry solids feeder whenever an uncommonly wide feed range is required. Additionally, the Model BDFX-1.5-2 provides both high (rapid feed) and low (dribble) feed outputs for batching applications.
- Extremely versatile design – featuring two separate independently driven metering augers which when combined produce a very wide feed range.
- Designed for both continuous and batching applications – provides superior materials handling capabilities.
- All steel construction – provides long-term durability with minimal maintenance requirements.
- All product contact surfaces are 304 stainless steel, including all drive shafts and seal components
- The two metering augers are independently driven by heavy-duty variable speed AC or DC gearmotors having either a 10:1, 20:1, 30:1 or 50:1 speed range
- The metering augers are 316 stainless steel.
- The agitators are flange-attached to their respective drive shafts. The metering augers utilize a threaded attachment to their drive shafts.
- The two agitators are independently driven by heavy-duty constant speed gearmotors powered by AC motors
Watch Action Video