Dissimilar Speed Dual Auger/Agitator Metering Mechanism
Acrison’s ruggedly built Model 1015 Series of Volumetric Feeders for dry solids feature a dissimilar speed, dual auger/agitator metering mechanism in a specially contoured feed chamber. Rotation of the larger ‘conditioning’ agitator produces bi-directional agitation of product within the feed chamber to ensure positive downward flow into the metering auger beneath. When permitted to feed until empty, only a minimal amount of residual product will remain in the feeder.
- Unique Dual Auger/Agitator Metering Mechanism – provides product consistency while simultaneously filling the metering auger for accurately and reliably feeding a wide variety of materials
- Common Drive Network – mechanically links the conditioning auger/agitator and metering auger with a single, variable speed AC or DC gearmotor
- All Steel Construction – provides long term durability with minimal maintenance requirements
- Wide Range of Model Sizes – feed rates from 0.0012 – 3,400 cu.ft./hr.
- All contact parts are 304 stainless steel including the feeder’s drive shafts and seal components
- Variable speed AC or DC gearmotor with either a 30:1 or 50:1 speed range
Watch Action Video