Dissimilar Speed Double Concentric Auger Metering Mechanism
Acrison’s heavy duty Model 105 and 140 Series of Volumetric Feeders for dry solids feature a unique, dissimilar speed, double concentric auger metering mechanism designed to accurately and reliably meter a very wide variety of dry solid materials. The metering mechanism consists of a large ‘conditioning auger’ or Intromitter, concentrically mounted around a smaller, slower rotating ‘metering auger’, operating at dissimilar speeds in a fixed proportion to each other by a single variable speed gearmotor.
- Unique Dissimilar Speed, Double Concentric Metering Mechanism – conditions material to a very consistent state while efficiently and reliably filling the metering auger from a full 360º
- Common Drive Network – mechanically links the slower speed ‘conditioning auger’ with the metering auger via a single, variable speed AC or DC gearmotor.
- All Steel Construction – provides long-term durability with minimal maintenance requirements
- Wide Range of Model Sizes – for feed rates from 0.0012 to 3400 cubic feet per hour
- All contact parts are 304 stainless steel including the feeder’s drive shafts and seal components
- Variable speed AC or DC gearmotor drive with either a 30:1 or 50:1 speed range
Watch Action Video