Silo Systems for Dry Chemical Storage and Feeding
Acrison’s fully integrated silo storage and feeding systems are a product of over 50 years of expertise and experience in dry solids handling and feeding. Using advanced technologies, and superior components, each silo is specifically configured to meet a given customer’s individual application requirements.
- Skirted silos ship as a single unit with all internal components fully installed, piped and wired, and properly braced for damage-free shipping. This is advantageous in that it greatly reduces the onsite work required by the contractor compared to a silo shipped in more than one section and internal components shipped loose.
- Rugged, heavy-duty, and reliable Acrison Feeders are used under bulk storage silos.
- Chemical removal is provided by vibratory bin activators on an as-needed basis, eliminating the potential for pressurization and/or fluidization typically cause by air injection methods.
- Custom PLC-based controls, designed, manufactured, and programmed by Acrison.
- Over 50 years of experience handling/metering dry chemicals with dependable service and support.
- Carbon steel construction, primed and painted per customer’s paint specification
- Top mounted dust collector
- Acrison Feeder(s) – Model W105Z or Model BDF-1.5
- Pneumatic fill piping with long radius elbow and center-fill target box
- Truck-fill connection includes a limit switch and dust-cap
- Manway with pressure relief valve mounted on silo roof
- Caged safety ladders with evenly spaced platforms when necessary
- Non-Slip Roof Deck Surface
- NEMA 4X Truck-Fill Panel