- No Phthalate. Titeflex only uses 100% PTFE, and conductive PTFE in the liner that remains flexible and does not leach.
- Design optimized for your specific application.
- Manufactured in long lengths to reduce hose costs associated with coupling hose sections.
- Economical and cost effective.
- Innovative PTFE technology by Titeflex satisfies the demanding aerospace, automotive, and industrial applications. The driving force is Titeflex commitment to safety, quality, value, and reliability. Modern quality production and customer satisfaction make Titeflex the leading PTFE hose producer.\
- Innercore vertically extruded to maintain highest quality of concentricity
- Manufactured from fine powder PTFE
- 304 stainless steel wire braid reinforcement
- The R122/R144 Conductive Hose has precisely controlled amount of carbon black added to the PTFE innercore provides a continuous conductive path to the metal end fitting, to dissipate static electricity in fuel, steam, or high flow-rate applications
- Meets or exceeds requirements of SAE 100R14
- PTFE meets FDA 21 CFR 177.1550
- Sizes -4 through -10 are rated for full vacuum
- Larger sizes -12 and above can be reinforced with an internal support spring for full vacuum service
- -65°F to 400°F for continuous service
- -100°F to 500°F for intermittent service