The most common pilots are the PP-Pilot for pressure reducing, and the PT-Pilot for temperature control.
- The Standard Main Valve is used for an inlet steam pressure range of 15-300 PSI.
- The Low-pressure Main Valve contains a different main valve spring and is available for an inlet pressure range of 5 – 20 PSI. The Main Valve and Pilot are purchased separately.
HD Series Pilot Operated Regulating Valves Options:
- HDR – Reduced Port Valves
- SSD – Stainless Steel Diaphragm
- SSXT – Stainless Steel External Tubing
- BADAPTER – Required when 2 or more pilots are sued on the same valve (not required for solenoid pilot)