DCX3 Single Sealing Shut-Off Valve Features:
From DN 25 to DN 150
- SMS, DIN or US versions
- Certain variants up to DN 250.
One-piece plug with PFA floating seal
- Sturdy design, avoiding any risk of breakage or unscrewing
- PEEK plug for steam and chemical application, as a variant.
Mass-machined spherical body
- Configurations available: L, T, cross or half-cross body.
Use on numerous applications
- Various sealing solutions: PFA, elastomer, metal metal
- Many end connections: SMS, DIN, Clamp
- EPDM or FKM
- Adapted to abrasive fluid process or fluid with particles.
Optimal flow management, with DCX3 Reverse version
- Extended body configuration, with L/L body
- Simple integration to the existing process lines.
- Available in elastomer version, EPDM or FKM seal.
- Easily transformed Normally Open NO, Normally Closed, Double Acting DA.
Long stroke version
- Maximum plug clearance
- Adapted to fibrous or fragile fluid.