BFW Ductile Iron Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve
Elite Valve manufactures resilient seated butterfly valves that are used extensively to regulate, stop and start fluid flow in pipelines. Committed to offering high-quality ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves, these valves are primarily used in the pulp & paper, cement, fertilizer, pharmaceutical, mining, and food industries.
Manufactured using ASTM A395 ductile iron, the Elite Valve resilient seated butterfly valves are available in both wafer and lug body styles. Compatible with ASME 125/150 flanges, the Elite Valve ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves come with a gear operator with hand-wheel on sizes 14″ to 24″.
- Maximum working pressure 250 PSI
- Available in sizes of 2″ to 24″
- Compatible with ASME 125/150 flanges
- Class 150
- Available in wafer or lug body
- Bubble tight and bi-directional to 250 PSI
- Consult supplier for vacuum service
- Blow-out proof design
- All valve bodies are epoxy coated
- ISO 5211 mounting flange allowing easy actuation.
- Gear operator with hand-wheel standard with sizes 14″ – 24″
- Actuation available to suit any requirement
- Standard dead-end service for lug style with downstream flange removed
- Applicable standards; API 609, MSS-SP67, tested per API-598, CRN
- Phenolic backed seat provides a stable seat sealing surface, minimal seat wear and extends seat life