Volumetric Dry Chemical Feeders
Acrison’s heavy-duty Model W-105 Series of Volumetric Feeders feature a Dissimilar Speed, Double Concentric Auger Metering Mechanism designed to accurately and reliably meter a wide variety of dry chemicals commonly used in water and wastewater treatment applications. This highly effective and versatile metering mechanism consists of a large ‘Conditioning Auger’ or Intromitter, concentrically mounted around a smaller ‘Metering Auger’, operating at dissimilar speeds in a ‘fixed proportion’ to each other by a single variable speed gearmotor. Model W-105 Series of Feeders are supplied as part of an ‘equipment package’ to satisfy the dry chemical metering requirements associated with a broad variety of water treatment processes.
- Unique, Dissimilar Speed Double Concentric Auger Metering Mechanism – conditions dry solid materials to a consistent state while efficiently and reliably filling the metering auger from a full 360 degrees
- All Steel Construction – provides long-term durability with minimal maintenance requirements
- Range of Model Sizes – cover feed rates from 0.03 to 101 cubic feet per hour
- All product contact parts are 304 stainless steel including the feeder’s drive shafts and seal components
- Variable speed AC or DC gearmotor drive with either a 30:1 or 50:1 speed range