VAC-U-MAX Model 55 Drum Top Industrial Vacuum Cleaner Unit
Item #: 40013
ATEX-Certified Air Powered Industrial Vacuum, 55 gallon, 200 CFM, Pulse-Jet Filter Cleaning Vacuums for Class II Div II Environments Model 40013.
VAC-U-MAX 55-Gallon Air Powered Industrial Vacuum, Model 40013 for Class II, Division 2 environments is completely grounded and bonded to meet the NFPA 70 requirements for grounding and bonding. These vacuums also meet the definition of an ?intrinsically-safe system?. VAC-U-MAX air-powered vacuums do not use electricity and do not generate any heat from operation.
Industrial Complete Vacuum Cleaner with:
- Twin venturi suction source
- Pulse Filter Cleaning with air reservoir, pulse button, regulator and gauge
- Noise muffler and guard for sound levels below 80 dbA
- HP air control valve
- Adjustable orifice assembly for vacuum control 8″ Hg. ? 16″ Hg.
- Vacuum Equalizer Kit for poly bag loading
- Extra Large Static-conductive PTFE (Teflon) coated washable internal dust filter rated
- 99.9% efficient @ 1 micron.
- 2.0″ Anti-sparking Stainless steel material inlet
- 55-gallon open-top 18-gauge carbon steel drum
- Drum dolly, 55-gallon, heavy-duty spinning with (4) 4″ static conductive swivel casters, and drum lock-down nuts, carbon steel construction.
- Bonding kit with 6 gauge retractable cable to bond power head to dolly
- Static conductive High-Pressure .75″ x 25″ long Hose to connect the power head to customer?s compressed air supply
- .75 Quick Disconnect assembly
- (10) Static-conductive poly bags
- Tool Kit Universal, includes 2-bend floor wand wheeled floor tool, crevice tool and utility tool with rubber nozzle.