- Dwyer® Smoke Gage Pump – Fast working the first known unit to conform with ASTM D-2156-XX standards for testing smoke density in flue gases from burning. Distillate fuels. Filter paper clamps instantly into pump inlet.
- Hole Plugs – Packet of 20 to fill awl holes.
- Smoke Chart – for easy comparison with samples taken. Laminated plastic. Wipes clean.
- Awl Pierces smoke pipe for thermometer and sampling tubes. Large, comfortable plastic handles.
- Smoke Gage Filter Paper – an exclusive, time-saving Dwyer development. Roll of filter paper is contained in dispenser box, kept clean and convenient.
- Metal Terminal Tube – 8-1/2″ long, heavy gage brass.
- How-to-use instructions – simple with step by step illustrations.
- Rubber Tubing – flexible, long lived.
- Spring Holders – a superior design for holding thermometer and sampling tubes.
- Kit Case – tough, durable, one piece high density polyethylene with living hinges and clasp. Foam liner protects contents.