ATEX-Certified Air Powered Industrial Vacuum, 30 gallon, 100 CFM, Pulse-Jet Filter Cleaning Vacuums for Class II Div II Environments Model 40008.
VAC-U-MAX 30-Gallon air powered industrial vacuum, Model 40008 for Class II, Division 2 environments is completely grounded and bonded to meet the NFPA 70 requirements for grounding and bonding. These vacuums also meet the definition of an “intrinsically-safe system”. VAC-U-MAX air-powered vacuums do not use electricity and do not generate any heat from operation.
Industrial Complete Vacuum Cleaner with:
- Single venturi suction source
- Manual Pulse Filter Cleaning with air reservoir, pulse button, regulator and gauge
- Noise muffler and guard for sound levels below 80 dbA
- Manual HP air control valve
- Adjustable orifice assembly for vacuum control 8″ Hg. ? 16″ Hg.
- Carbon steel construction with blue powder coat finish
- Vacuum Equalizer Kit for poly bag loading
- Extra Large Static-conductive PTFE(Teflon) coated washable internal dust filter rated
- 99.9% efficient @ 1 micron.
- .5″ Anti-sparking Stainless steel material inlet
- 30-gallon open-top 16-gauge carbon steel drum
- Drum dolly, 30-gallon, heavy-duty steel spinning with (4) 4? stainless steel static – conductive swivel casters, and drum lock-down nuts, carbon steel blue powder coat finish
- Bonding kit with 6 gauge retractable cable to bond power head to dolly
- Static conductive High-Pressure .5? x 25? long Hose to connect the power head to customers compressed air supply
- .5 Quick Disconnect assembly
- (10) Static-conductive poly bags
- Tool Kit Universal, includes 2-bend floor wand wheeled floor tool, crevice tool and utility tool with rubber nozzle.