The Meyer Klean-In-Place II rotary airlock valve is ready for applications where regular cleaning, sanitizing or inspection of the bulk handling system is needed and minimal downtime is important. Check out our list of features below –
- Unique features make the KIP-II compliant for FDA, USDA, 3A dairy and NFPA standards for materials used in food, dairy, chemical, and pharmaceutical applications.
- Perfectly balanced 2-RAIL construction allows the user to have frequent easy access for cleaning the rotor while attached to the headplate or removed for the best clean.
- Sizes available from 6×6 to 14×14.
- Round Flange, 316SS housing, and tool-free hand fasteners for rotor removal and regular inspection are standard.
- Packing and several seal designs are also offered for further specification to your application.