REMBE has used its many years of experience in explosion safety to develop a system specifically for Dual-Fuel Engines. It is lightweight and has a compact design that provides outstanding levels of safety.
Q-Rohr DFE permits flameless explosion venting in the ship’s hull and thus protects the surrounding area against the consequences of an explosion. The ship can return to normal operations very quickly after an explosion occurs.
The compact, lightweight design of Q-Rohr® DFE enables it to be installed even in confined spaces.
- Maritime class certification in accordance with DNV-GL, LR, BV, ABS.
- Rapid restart of operations.
- Flameless pressure venting in the ship’s hull.
- 100 % seal tightness, to eliminate danger of asphyxiation.
- Compact, lightweight design.
- 100 % venting efficiency.
- Customized opening pressure.
- 100 % stainless steel for corrosion resistance.
- Connection flange in accordance with DIN 86044.
- Minimal maintenance required, visual inspection by a technician is sufficient.
- REMBE® stainless steel mesh design ensures a high level of noise reduction during normal operation and in the event of an explosion.