JXC External Chambers are custom configurable ASME compliant pressure vessels for use with many different types of instruments including ILT Magnetostrictive Level Transmitters, Guided Wave Radars, Capacitance probes, Tuning Fork switches, and others. The JXC is custom engineered to mate with new or existing customer piping and instruments to allow for hassle-free installations with minimal in-field fabrication.
- Wide range of materials (Carbon Steel, 316/304SS, Hastelloy C, Titanium, others)
- ASME B31.3/B31.1 standard design
- ASME compliant extruded outlets available (Stainless Steel or Hastelloy only)
- Custom configurable chamber/process connection designs
- ASME Section XI welding
- ASME Code U and S stamped (optional)
- PED compliance (optional)